Jorge Villalobos
Ideas, technology and the occasional rant

Friday, September 09, 2005

I little pic from my home country :)

This pic is from a trip I did to an island in the pacific coast of Costa Rica, my home country. I'm not the explorer type or the nature type, but this place was just awesome. I had a great time and was able to see why most tourists love this country :).
I guess us locals don't appreciate much the place we live in. I'm sure most people who have visited Costa Rica can tell you so much more about it that I can. What I usually see is cities, computers, you know, "standard" life.
I hope I go back to Isla Tortuga some day. I have excellent memories from that day.
Anybody interested in going here can look it up in Google, there's plenty of options there. I can't seem to find the ones I went with, but they all pretty much offer the same package.


Playa Tortuga, Costa Rica. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home