Jorge Villalobos
Ideas, technology and the occasional rant

Monday, September 12, 2005

Nerd test

Found this test on a friend's blog and as usual I HAD to take it. I have a problem with online tests, I don't know. I'll look on my last blog, I think I have results from dozens of funny tests it took :). So, anyway, the score for the nerd test is (drumroll, please):

I am nerdier than 79% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I did pretty well, I think. Not as nerdy as expected. Taking this test should mean I'm extremely nerdy, though. I wonder if they consider that.

Get Firefox!

2 Comments:

  • gee...
    i got 93%...
    and BTW being geeky is kewl not nerdy...
    just one question though... r u http80??

    By Blogger Sridhar Iyer, at 9/16/2005 10:30 PM  

  • That's your opinion. I'm not a self-hating geek (hehe) but I don't get too absorbed in the part.
    And no I'm not htt-whatever.

    By Blogger Villa, at 9/17/2005 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home