Jorge Villalobos
Ideas, technology and the occasional rant

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Firefox 1.5 is out! Get it while it's hot!

Firefox 1.5 has been released today! I you are a Firefox user, you should upgrade as soon as possible to enjoy all the cool new features. The most important: automatic (patch) updates and drag and drop reordering of tabs. It's freaking sweet.
I you haven't used Firefox yet, then you have a lot of catching up to do. Download it now and you will know what a real browser should be like :).
There's also a lot of interesting activities going on at SpreadFirefox.com, so if you want to know how the world is promoting and celebrating the release of 1.5, then be sure to drop by.
On related news, the Mozilla Corporation has launched its new website, which strongly promotes its products and seems to be the new home for Firefox and Thunderbird. I wonder what will happen with the Mozilla Foundation website...
I know I have been posting a lot of random stuff lately; I have been very busy and have been setting back some of my personal projects. Don't worry, nobody, it's all in the making and will be posted eventually. Be patient, I will post more interesting stuff soon :).

Upgrade to Firefox 1.5!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home