Jorge Villalobos
Ideas, technology and the occasional rant

Friday, January 06, 2006

Philosophy on the road

I arrived to the UK yesterday after the longest trip I've ever had, and I'm already experiencing the difference. I saw a road sign yesterday that said this:
"Tiredness can kill. Take a break."
Traffic accident prevention or life philosophy? I for one am adding this to my list of life mottos. Maybe it's just a way to justify the endless hours I've wasted playing Ultima 7 recently. Oh, well, those religious freaks aren't going to kill themselves.
I'm loving it so far. Let's see how everything else goes.

Get Firefox 1.5!

4 Comments:

  • Great going... I forgot to say bon voyage..:D

    Now u r there get some brits for me ;P

    By Blogger Sridhar Iyer, at 1/06/2006 7:48 AM  

  • Jaja no me pregunte como llegue aqui (porque francamente no estoy muy seguro), pero me entretuve leyendo algunos de sus posts. Voy a hacerme lector frecuente para aprender algo :P

    Me conto Pablo el otro dia que esta trabajando directamente con la gente de FireFox o algo asi, supongo que desde hace mucho. Que bueno mae! Espero que le siga llendo excelente. Saludos

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/11/2006 7:17 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2006 10:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/05/2006 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home